ROAD CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT 2/14/14 12:15PM
- Beginning Monday, February 17th and continuing for the next sixty (60) days, Wilbren Rd/Tunnel Hill Rd will be closed from Brown Street to Lovers Lane. Local traffic will be maintained.
- Traffic will be directed around Wilbren Rd/Tunnel Hill Rd by way of Hunter Dr and Lincoln Park Dr.
- The N. Maple Heights intersection at Wilbren Rd/Tunnel Hill Rd will also be closed.
- This road closure is necessary to complete the Village of New Lexington's Sewer Line Replacement Project.
- For additional information please contact the Village of New Lexington at (740) 342-1633.
- Thank you in advance for your patience!
Beginning January 2, 2014 the Water, Tax and Administration office hours will change to 9am-4pm Monday-Friday.
The Community Channel is currently experiencing technical difficulties and cannot be updated. We apologize if your ad is still being displayed or if you have submitted a new ad that cannot be displayed. We are working to correct the problem. Currently there is no estimate of when repairs will be complete. We apologize for any inconvenience.